Below is a brief list of features available in the current version (v.10)
- Run as Limited User menu entry in the File menu to run a process without administrative privileges and group membership
- Process menu includes Restart item to kill and then restart a selected process
- Can suspend individual threads on Threads page of Process Properties dialog
- The Find Window target moves Process Explorer's main window to the back to get it out of the way
- Heuristics to detect more image packers
- User name of account in which Process Explorer is running is shown in the title bar
- As a parallel to the CPU Usage History column there's now a Private Bytes Usage History column
- New delta private-bytes column to show changes in private virtual memory usage.
- and more...