Sunday, May 20, 2012

Article: Living in the Clouds (an Introduction Cloud Services and Storage)


Here is an excerpt from an article that provides a brief introduction cloud services and storage: "The term "cloud" has been over-hyped by many different businesses trying to distinguish their products or services in the market or from their competition. The word Cloud refers to products or services that requires an Internet connection to utilize it, often requiring a web browser." (read the rest of the article)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite interesting article. I had some experiences with this cloud-stuff but I didn't know that this is so over-hyped?! The first time I got in contact with "the cloud" was in a call center( I worked there for 4 months)But it was just a word with no meaning. than I skipped some infos and the next thing was a cloud-based contact-center(found it here)But I really don't know what it is. I think with the word cloud everything is possible ;)